SENIOR ACCOUNTING STAFF
22 Oct 10
- Accurate and timely daily financial reporting to management
- Dealing with accounting receivables, bank reconciliation, invoices to clients and account payables
- General administration
- Possess a degree or similar professional qualification in Economy/Accounting with minimum 3 years relevant experience in a fast paced environment with in depth involvement in MYOB & associated reporting.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Accounting. Job role in Accounting & Reporting, also Management.
- Technically sound (accounting standard and local tax knowledge is a plus)
- Meticulous and diligent
- Independent, ability to multi-task and able to complete responsibilities unsupervised.
- Able to work alone & under tight deadlines
- Good command in English
- Candidates with audit background would be a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong PC & internet skills are essential
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
|Job Function :
||Accounting / Audit / Taxation
|Job Location :
|Job Type :
|Work Experience :
|Consider Fresh Graduate :
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.